William Banzai7's Real Time Booking Calendar
Before completing my ONLINE BOOKING FORM, please, review my booking calendar to determine my availability for your proposed tour (date, start time and duration). When you complete the ONLINE BOOKING FORM please be sure to complete the alternate date field on the booking form.
Note: I am always flexible with respect to your timing preferences, subject to my availability.
- All bookings are subject to my availability and are on a first come first served basis.
- I am open 365 days a year unless otherwise indicated on the calendar.
- Days or time slots marked "On Tour" are unavailable for further bookings.
- Days marked "Available All day" are fully available for day and/or night booking.
- Days already marked with tours are partially available for booking as indicated. Please open the date and see what hours are already reserved. I am happy to do multiple tours in a single day, time permitting. My record was three tours in one day.
- Days marked "Unavailable" (a rare event) are reserved strictly for other business.
- Days marked "Provisional" are subject to unconfirmed inquiry and may be available (please inquire).
- I will accept tour bookings up to one year in advance. Email me if you require a booking extending beyond one year.
- I am happy to conduct multiple tours spanning several days, subject to availability. I have recently accepted bookings for 5 and 6 days by the same clients. Refer to my Trip Advisor to see the Five Star reviews!
- I will accept afternoon bookings beginning before 3PM and extending into the evening without additional charge. In other words, you can book a regular 6 hour tour beginning at 3PM and ending at 9PM without booking a separate night tour.
- If I am booked for a full day time tour I am generally still available for a 3 hour night tour.
- My tour calendar is updated twice daily and is 100% accurate as of 6am daily Hong Kong time.
- When checking my availability please note it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to answer the phone or answer emails or messages when I am with clients as 100% of my attention is on the tour and my client on the day.